Monday, June 29, 2009

Lovely Lashes

One random fact you may not know about me, I hate not wearing mascara.  I really, really, really hate it.  I can go all day without wearing any other make up as long as I have mascara on. About a month ago I was getting a pedicure with some friends and found out it is possible to get your eye lashes tinted.  I was so excited to try it.  Monday was my big day at the spa.  Here in Provo we have a spa school called Acaydia.  You are treated as if you are at a real spa but all of the services are super cheap because they are done by students.  I figured for $7 it was worth a try.  It took me less than 1/2 hour.  I love it!  It is so nice to not have to worry about wearing mascara to the pool or when I'm working out.  If you have light eyelashes and hate not wearing mascara, you need to try getting your lashes tinted.  Here's to lovely lashes....!


1 comment: