Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fireworks on the 4th of July!



Many people have asked me why I put watching fireworks on my list. Somehow last summer I went the whole summer without watching fireworks at all....shocking right? I LOVE FIREWORKS!!! Summer isn't summer without watching fireworks. I was so sad at the end of last summer so I wanted to make sure that I watched fireworks this summer. I got to see some amazing fireworks this year. I went to the Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July. Carrie and Vicki had two extra tickets from their work so I invited my friend Mark. It was such a perfect night....great weather, fun people, patriotic music, the Jonas Brothers...well, I didn't care much for the Jonas Brothers actually but it was fun to watch and listen to all the young girls freak out. There is something so magical about fireworks and a warm summer night. I left feeling so grateful to live in this wonderful country. I'm hoping to see fireworks one more time before the summer ends....fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your "go to the beach", "eat Sprinkles" goals! Do them now!

    ReplyDelete