Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Clean Closet....aahh!

One of my favorite things about my condo is my closet. It's huge! It's an L-shaped walk-in closet. I love it! I promise I organized it when I first moved in, but time went by and life got crazy. My closet got a little unorganized and messy...honestly...it was beyond messy! Here are some pictures of what my closet looked like...please don't judge me...


The week after Christmas I spent a few hours after work each night working on my closet. After 4 D.I bags, at least 5 bags of garbage and multiple items being posted on Craigslist, here is what my closet looks like now....


My favorite part is how I organized my jewelry. My friend Jamie gave me the idea to hang my necklaces and bracelets on my wall. Check it out:

It feels so good to have my closet organized again. I know where everything is and when I put something away I know exactly where it goes. It is amazing to be able to see the floor and walk around in my closet without stepping all over things. I love my new closet!

3 comments:

  1. So...........do you want to come and organize my house. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great you have always been great at organizing. I love the jewelry idea. I love a clean closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job!!!!! And I was laughing so hard at your comment on my blog. Did you notice the music like I did?

    ReplyDelete