Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm in LOVE....

I'm in LOVE.....with....

I fell in love with Sprinkles Cupcakes two summers ago while on vacation at Newport Beach. My sister-in-law Ann introduced them to me. The funny thing is I don't really like cupcakes. They usually don't tempt me at all. I would much rather eat ice cream or chocolate chip cookies or peanut M&M's or.... Maybe it was the fact that I was on vacation..at the beach..with my family...whatever it was, it made me obsessed with Sprinkles cupcakes. I LOVE SPRINKLES CUPCAKES!!!!!

Last week I went on a little vacation to Scottsdale, Arizona. Coincidentally, there was a Sprinkles Cupcake store just down the road from our hotel. I'll admit that the cupcakes were part of my motivation for making the trip. The cupcakes were just as wonderful as I remembered them being. The frosting is what I love the most. My overall favorite is the black & white cupcake. Just imagine a Belgian dark chocolate cake with creamy vanilla frosting...YUM! The chocolate marshmallow became a new favorite on this visit. It's possible I had it for breakfast one day...maybe. I miss Sprinkles already. Anybody want to road trip to Newport Beach, Palo Alto or Scottsdale?

7 comments:

  1. Be careful...the last time I ate a cupcake for breakfast, I had a stroke later that day. The two weren't exactly related, but it's really embarassing at the hospital when they ask you what you've eaten that day and you have to respond, "a cupcake."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany I read about your stroke on your blog. I'm so glad you are okay! Maybe next time have an oatmeal cookie for breakfast...oatmeal is breakfast food right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was a reason that you and I got along so well! :) I wish I had been with you guys!

    I am so glad you had such a fun trip! I bet it felt so good to chill by the pool! Glad you like the "Jesus" story! It really was funny! He really did think He was coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There goes my diet that I was going to start in a few months. heehee. WAIT. Where in the heck have I been? Bethany you had a stroke??? We need an AG6/P12 reunion in a BAD way!!! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cupcakes especially sprinkles. I am glad you guys had fun. I can't wait to try my new cupcake book. Thanks again for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! I better get to come with you guys next time you visit Scottsdale :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come and visit me this summer and we'll go to the one in Palo Alto!!! :)

    ReplyDelete